Burny’s Vegan Stuffed Peppers Recipe
Serves 6 • Prep 20 min • Cook 35 min • Difficulty Easy
- Burny Wild’s Adventure Sauce
- 6 – medium red bell peppers
- 3 cups – cooked basmati rice
- 1 tbsp – olive oil
- 15oz can – black beans (drained)
- 14oz can – corn (drained)
- 1 – onion (diced)
- 1 – avocado (diced)
- 1 tbsp – crushed garlic
- ¼ tsp – cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp – cumin
- salt & black pepper (to taste)
- fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the tops off the peppers and remove seeds. Set the peppers aside and dice the pepper tops to use in the filling.
- Add olive oil, onion, crushed garlic, cayenne pepper and cumin to a frying pan and sauté until onions are softened.
- Add beans, corn, diced peppers, and sauté until peppers soften. Then add in cooked basmati rice, chopped cilantro, Burny Wild’s and mix together.
- Place peppers into a baking dish, drizzle with olive oil and stuff with rice filling. Bake for 35 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Serve warm and top with avocado, cilantro, a drizzle of Burny Wild’s Adventure Sauce.